- Brand Name: LUCKYLAKER
- Sonar Frequency: Cable: 200Khz
- Power Source: No. 7 Battery
- Detecting Range: 0.6-183 Meter
- Language: English
- Sonar Coverage: FFC1108-1:45 degrees, FFCW1108-1:90 degrees
- Power Input: AAA
- Display: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD
- Back lighting: On/off White LED
- Depth Capability of FFC1108-1: 328 feet( 100 m)
- Sonar Coverage: 45 degrees beam angle in 200Khz of FFC1108-1
- Power requirement: 4* AAA batteries
- Waterproof design: Level-4 (spray-water-proof)
- Manual Approved Language: English&Russian&German&Japanese
- Depth Capability of FFCW1108-1: 130feet(45m)
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION OF FFC1108-1:
1) Display: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD
2) Back lighting: White LED
3) Depth Capability: 328feet(100m)
4) Power Requirement: 4xAAA alkaline batteries（not included）
5) Waterproof design: level-4 (spray-water-proof)
6) Show water depth, fish location, and bottom grass & rock
7) User selectable sensitivity,depth units, and fish alarm setting
8) Operational Temperature: 14degF to 122degF(-10degC to 50degC)
Please put the cable transducer in fishing spot.
The monitor displays information from sonar sensors that detect water and fish.
The transducer can detect water up to 100m,and beam angle 45degree in 200khz.
2.Battery save on/off
3.Fish alarm on/off
4.Set up key
5.Battery strength indicator
6.Water depth indicator
8.Fish depth indicator
Different fishing ways:
1.Night Fishing Probe
2.Turbid Water Probe
3.Ice Fishing Probe
1.Kindly remind that FFC1108-1 has only wired mode, and you cannot match the sensor and monitor randomly.
2.Use fish finder in smooth and hard place (like water tank, swimming pool, water bucket, or fish pond) will cause repeatedly sonar reception, or the the detection can be inaccurate.
Please use fish finder in outdoor deep water.
3.The monitor cannot display the size of the fish.